How to choose the right ring size
The problem with determining ring size is one of the most common problems many people face. Finding the right ring is only half the battle, it's important to order the right size ring so you don't have to worry and wonder how you can solve the problem if the ring doesn't fit. In this article, we will tell about how to choose the right ring size.
The jewelry store will be able to measure your finger and tell you the right size. You will only need to tell the right size to the seller in the online store.
How do I know the right ring size?
If you buy a ring in a store, and you have the opportunity to try on rings of different sizes, you don’t have to worry about the problem with the size of the ring. You should only pay attention to individual peculiarities such as swollen fingers in the evening or hot weather. In this case, it is better to choose a ring that is a little bigger.
If you buy online, it is important to know the exact size of the finger. There are several good ways how to choose the right ring size:
IDEAS FOR YOUR NEXT STERLING SILVER RING
1. Find out the size at the jewelry store
The jewelry store will be able to measure your finger and tell you the right size. You will only need to tell the right size to the seller in the online store. It's worth noting that stores may have different size ranges - American, British, Japanese, and others. If you have difficulty determining the right size, be sure to consult the seller. Or you can use an international ring size chart. In that case, you will be sure that the size is correct.
2. Measure the finger with a special tool
You can always buy a special finger gauge and take the necessary measurements at home. The best time to measure is during the day.
3. Use other methods
There are other ways to measure your finger. For example, you can measure the circumference of your finger and check the size on a chart. To measure the circumference, we recommend that you take a non-stretch thread, wrap it around your finger, and then hold it against a ruler. You can also use paper tape, on which you can easily mark where the pieces of tape intersect.
4. Measure your ring
If you have a ring that fits you perfectly, you can measure its inside diameter and check your calculations using the international sizing chart. For example, a ring size of 6 ½ US would work for a diameter of 17 mm. But it's always best to check with your retailer.
What do I do if I need to know the size of a gift ring?
If you would like to surprise your loved one but do not know the exact size of the ring, then you should use one of the following ways:
1. Find out their friend's size
This method seems simple, but it is not always possible to get accurate information. It is better to combine this method with a finger circumference measurement.
2. Measure the circumference or diameter of their ring
To be sure, measure the inner circumference of the ring. Or you can measure the diameter of the ring. Then use the size chart or consult the retailer from whom you are going to buy the ring.
• Pay attention to the thickness of the ring. For wide rings you may need to increase the size by half, sometimes you even have to increase the ring by 1 size.
• Also, please note that you should not use a sewing tape when measuring, as the tape is very wide and there is a good chance that the result will be incorrect.
• We recommend that you measure several times at different times of the day to make sure that the measurements are correct.
• Always consult with the store clerk to be sure you have the right ring size. For example, wide rings may require a larger size.
• Never try to guess the size of the ring, otherwise, there is a chance of getting the wrong ring. If this does happen, be sure to ask the seller about the possibility of exchanging for the right size. Conscientious stores always offer flexible terms for exchanging or returning rings.
A ring is a very symbolic and important piece of jewelry, so you need to be very careful in choosing the size of the ring. Especially if you are going to give a ring to your significant other. Follow a few simple tips and then you are sure to get the perfect ring.
Kindly note that healing gemstone meanings are not prescriptions or healthcare information.
We ship worldwide with Express Delivery services
High Quality and Genuine Materials result in lifetime warranty
Jewelry Ethically Handmade with respect to Nature and People