We receive a lot of questions regarding ring size at BlackTreeLab. Whether you plan to buy the ring online for yourself or for someone you love, it’s necessary to know the exact ring size before you place the order. We want you to love your sacred jewelry and have it be the best fit for you.
For this kind of situation, we offer an international ring size chart. Generally, we sell rings in U.S. ring size measurements, and we can make any ring in any size from 3 U.S. to 14 U.S. with ¼ U.S. increments.
How to Measure My Ring Size
We always recommend our clients to visit local jewelry stores to get their ring sizes measured properly. It’s the best way to know your exact ring size as jewelry shops use professional ring measuring devices.
If this is not an option for you, and if you are not sure about your ring size, you can measure your inside diameter in millimeters, and check the corresponding size at our international ring size table.
How to Measure Ring Size at Home:
Check your finger circumstance
- You will need a pen or pencil, string, and ruler.
- Take the string and wrap it around your finger.
- Using a pen/pencil, leave a mark where the ends of the string overlap.
- Lay the string flat and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters.
- Use our international ring size chart!
It’s best to take these measurements several time to ensure that the deviation in measurements is as low as possible. We use highly accurate machines to create the rings in perfect size to make certain you receive the size you have requested.
How Do I Measure a Ring That Already Fits Me Perfectly?
If you wear a ring that perfectly fits your finger, but you don’t know its exact size to order a new ring, you can measure it using the following method:
- You will need a ring and a ruler.
- Measure the diameter of the inside circle of the ring as closely as possible using the ruler.
- Use our international ring size measurement table to find your ring size!
Please note: this method is not the most accurate. The preferred method is measuring the finger circumference, which is detailed prior.
Alternative Method to Measure Your Ring Size at Home: Buy A Ring Sizing Tool
The most accurate way to measure your ring size at home is to buy an inexpensive ring sizing tool from any store online. They are easy to use and give almost the same accuracy of sizing as the jewelry store.
What If I Order a Wrong Ring Size?
No worries! We are ready to fix the ring size for you for free. You just need to send the parcel with the ring back to us and cover shipping costs both ways.
Consider These Factors Before Placing Your Order at BlackTreeLab:
- People who wear the same rings every day will understand that sometimes you can put on the same ring easily, but other times it very hard. This is normal and based on the amount of water our bodies carry in a day. Generally, our fingers tend to be slightly bigger closer to the evening, or if we consume a lot of water, alcohol or salt.
- The same thing happens in hot or cold weather. When it’s cold, our fingers diameter tends to shrink slightly, and when it’s hot, they swell.
- Wider bands fit more snugly than narrow bands, so the width of the ring will affect the ring size. Generally, if sized with a narrow ring sizer, you would want to size up 1/4 size for rings 5-6mm wide, and 1/2 size for rings 7-8mm wide.
International Ring Size Measurement Chart
In our international ring size table, you can find co-relatedness of US and British, Australian, French and Russian, German, Japanese and Swiss ring sizes.
If you’re looking for a new piece of jewelry, check out our online store!