Jewelry as Pieces of Art
Ethiopian Fire Opal meaning
Like many opals, the Ethiopian Fire Opal is a stone that is particularly popular for its healing effects on the eyes.
Fondly known as the Eye Stone, the Ethiopian Fire Opal is a stone that flashes its creative spots of brilliance with the slightest change in movement.
Since their discovery over a decade ago, our craftsmen have sought to infuse the healing properties of the Ethiopian fire opal into our precious jewelry pieces.
Many of these pieces carry the positive powers of the Ethiopian fire opal into the life of the wearer:
• Protects from the negative effects of negative thinking on the mind
• Helpful in treating eye defects and deficiencies
• Promotes a serene sense of security and mental ease
• Encourages human love and boosts positive feelings in the atmosphere for the wearer
• Helps encourage the building of a healthy and positive sexual drive among wearersTurns off negativity in the environment.
Our engagement rings featuring Ethiopian fire opals rival traditional diamonds with their mesmerizing sparkle and radiant shimmer. We take pride in our exquisite craftsmanship, creating fine jewelry pieces that showcase the incomparable attractiveness of these gemstones.
Explore more here to discover their entrancing appeal.
Kindly note that healing gemstone meanings are not prescriptions or healthcare information.